Mission Underwriters’ Digital team is looking for a Training and Change Management Analyst to join our Digital Program Management Team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for directing and executing training and change management activities to ensure a successful understanding of Digital Project delivery of vendor technologies and implementations.
- Evaluate the change impact for vendor technologies and implementations.
- Conduct training assessments.
- Create and maintain training materials.
- Gather, analyze, and prepare training needs and plans.
- Create communication and training plans to enable smooth implementation of the Learning Center of Excellence strategy.
- Conduct end user training, educational programs, and colleague orientation.
- Revise, modify and update training materials/presentations to accommodate defined needs.
- Collaborate with Digital leadership in design of the strategic approach and process to managing change.
- Lead the change management activities within a structured process framework.
- Active contributor in the design and implementation of the change management process with focus on continuous improvement.
- Work in alignment with internal and external teams in the evaluation, design, development, and implementation of technology platforms to fit the current business requirements and future enhancements.
- Assume responsibility for ongoing development, researching industry standards and best practices.
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of key business processes.
- Develop professional and collaborative relationships with business unit leaders.
- Bachelor's degree in business or 5+ years of progressive experience in insurance industry.
- 3+ years of practical business experience with developing and delivering training solutions.
- 3+ years of experience within an environment employing strong change management processes and procedures.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst within full software development lifecycle (SDLC) delivery environment
- Demonstrated success in developing and delivery of learning curriculum.
- Demonstrated ability in business facilitation and effective use of project management techniques/tools.
- Client facing experience is required.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the year.
- Experience in Property and Casualty (P & C) insurance underwriting, operations, or similar areas.
- 2+ years Insurance Company or MGA experience.
Why work with us:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K, 401K Match
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Unaccrued Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Work from anywhere - US
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- This is a remote position. Planned, in-office activities may be required on occasion (typically 2-4x per year).
- You must live in the United States and be authorized to work in the United States without requirement of employment sponsorship/visa.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Mission Underwriters is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
For immediate consideration, please forward resume along with salary requirements to [email protected].